Teaching Assistant Vacancies – 18.75 hours per week (8.30am-12.15pm)
We are seeking to appoint enthusiastic, motivated teaching assistants to enhance learning in our school.
The successful candidate will:
- Support the class teacher in the delivery of the curriculum
- Know how to help raise standards so that pupils can realise their potential
- Be a team player who is willing to fully engage with our ethos and drive
- Be a good communicator with good standards of spoken and written English and good standards in maths.
We can offer a friendly, supportive environment to develop your practice towards Outstanding.
Carbeile Junior School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The post is subject to a satisfactory Enhanced DBS Disclosure.
Visits to the school are welcome by appointment. Please visit the school website for an application pack – www.carbeile.cornwall.sch.uk
Completed application forms should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org marked for the attention of Mrs. Chris Tinsley.
Closing date: Friday 23rd June 2017 at midday
Interview date: Thursday 29th June 2017
You have already joined the BEST PROFESSION IN THE WORLD…
This is your chance to join what our children say and we believe is the BEST SCHOOL IN THE UNIVERSE!
Want to work with truly inspiring children?
Are you passionate about children and giving them the very best education possible?
Do you thrive when working as part of a supportive team?
Do you want to come to work and have fun and laugh?
Interested in being part of an extremely effective, dedicated and committed team?
This is an exciting opportunity to work in a junior school in Cornwall that has recently been judged as “securely good, well on the road to outstanding” and join our amazing team and come to work every day with inspiring children. Our school is filled with laughter and like-minded people who want to make a difference to the children in Torpoint.
We are actively seeking and excited to find teaching assistants who have the ability to form outstanding relationships with children and get to the heart of each and every child in their care. Someone who has high aspirations and is passionate about providing children with the very best opportunities.
We are looking for someone who:
- Delights in being with children and puts the children’s well-being before anything else.
- Is fascinated by the learning process.
- Is on a mission to continually develop themselves as practitioners.
- Loves supporting and inspiring fellow staff and students.
- Has ideas and energy.
- Sincerely values every member of the school community.
- Believes in each and every child and has high aspirations for their achievement.
- Who has the ability to make learning fun and engaging while ensuring all children are appropriately challenged.
- Enjoys working as part of a supportive team.
- Has the ability to lead and inspire children and staff.
You don’t have to take it from us, this is what three of our School Council Members wanted to say…
Hi! We’re Ria, Harry and Maizie and we go to what we think to be the best school in the universe!
Our school is an incredible place for many reasons. Here are just a few:
We enjoy amazing education every day.
Everyone follows our 7 values (Pride, Tolerance, Respect, Responsibility, Honesty, Commitment and Aspiration).
We even have our own school pets! How awesome is that?
On top of all of that… we have the coolest teachers ever!
If you are keen to be part of our very special team, please do request further details. Application packs are available via email from email@example.com or from the links below.
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed and actively encouraged (as you can probably tell we are extremely proud of our children and school). By visiting the school prior to applying, you will get a real feel for the place and be able to ask further questions, so please do phone for an appointment 01752 812474
Our school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, therefore all positions are offered subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure and references confirming your suitability to work with children.