Job Title: 1 x Class Teacher (Year 3, 4 or 5)
Salary: UPS/Main Scale
Hours: Full time
Location: Carbeile Junior School, Trevol Road, Torpoint, Cornwall, PL11 2NH (01752) 812474
Head Teacher: Mr. Pete Hamlyn
Required from September 2018
Want to work with truly inspiring children?
Are you passionate about children and giving them the very best education possible?
Do you thrive when working as part of a supportive team?
Do you want to come to work and have fun and laugh?
Interested in being part of an extremely effective, dedicated and committed team?
This is an exciting opportunity to work in a junior school in Cornwall that has recently been judged as “securely good, well on the road to outstanding” and join our amazing team and come to work every day with inspiring children. Our school is filled with laughter and likeminded people who want to make a difference to the children in Torpoint.
We are actively seeking, and excited to find, teachers (whether starting out as an NQT or seeking the next step in their career) who have the ability to form outstanding relationships with children and get to the heart of each and every child in their care; someone who has high aspirations and is passionate about providing children with the very best opportunities.
- Delights in being with children and puts the children’s well-being before anything else.
- Is fascinated by the learning process.
- Is on a mission to continually develop themselves as practitioners.
- Loves supporting and inspiring fellow staff and pupils.
- Has ideas and energy
- Sincerely values every member of the school community.
- Believes in each and every child and has high aspirations for their achievement.
- Has the ability to make learning fun and engaging while ensuring all children are appropriately challenged.
- Enjoys working as part of a supportive team.
- Has the ability to lead and inspire children and staff.
In order to support you in making the very best of this role, you will receive weekly PPA time with your Year Group team and a full induction programme. In addition, you will have access to significant professional development and a dedicated mentor if you are an NQT.
If you are keen to be part of our very special team, please do request further details. Application packs are available via email from email@example.com.
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed and actively encouraged (as you can probably tell we are extremely proud of our children and school). By visiting the school prior to applying, you will get a real feel for the place and be able to ask further questions, so please do phone for an appointment 01752 812474
Our school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, therefore all positions are offered subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure and references confirming your suitability to work with children.